Stinger by Streamlight LED Rechargeable Flashlight (AC/DC Chargers)
Combining rechargeability and C4 LED technology, the Streamlight Stinger Rechargeable LED Flashlight boasts the lowest operating cost of any flashlight made! Enhanced efficiency, and innovative use of reflectors to magnify, direct and intensify light beams, make Streamlight Stinger C4 LED flashlights two to three times brighter than traditional LED flashlights. Constructed of machined aircraft aluminum with a non-slip rubberized comfort grip. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating for ultimate durability.
Four lighting modes provide flexibility to fit any situation: high, medium, low and strobe. Multi-function On/Off push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations. The Streamlight Stinger Recargeable LED Flashlight fits existing Stinger chargers. ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 compliant. C4 LED technology, Photonic Crystal and Thin Film Flip Chip, among other technologies, combine to make this Stinger LEDs even better. C4 LED technology is impervious to shock, has a 50,000-hour lifetime, and can focus light on objects hundreds of feet away. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an ultra-bright, long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam - 350 lumens; 24,000 candela peak beam intensity; 310 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours.
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 175 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 219 meter beam distance; runs 3.75 hours.
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 85 lumens; 6,000 candela peak beam intensity; 155 meter beam distance; runs 7.25 hours.
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours.
Streamlight Stinger LED Flashlight with Standard Charger features:
• Combines a rechargeable battery and C4 LED
• Uses C4 LED technology with 50,000 hours of life
• 4 lighting modes: high, medium, low and strobe
• 12-2/5 oz
• 8-2/5" long
• ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 compliant
• Runtime: 1-3/4 hours (High), 3-1D2 hours (Medium), 6-3/4 hours (Low), 5-1/2 hours (Strobe)
• Steady charge in 10 hours
• Machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubber grip and unbreakable, polycarbonate lens
• Fits existing Stinger chargers
• Limited lifetime warranty
We Also Recommend