Marine 250 Medical Kit
The Marine 250 is designed for inland use and features a unique thermo-formed foam case that provides additional protection for the kit's contents. A versatile mounting system lets you mount the kit in a variety of ways for easy access mid-voyage.
• Thermoformed case with boat mounting system keeps contents safe and easily accessible.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
• SAM Finger Splints plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
• With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
• The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
• Size: 9 x 6 x 4.5
• Weight: 1 lb 7.5 oz.
We Also Recommend