Gleim Pilot Logbook
Gleim has set the standard in FAA test preparation for over 20 years. With the introduction of Pilot Logbook, Gleim expands its market-leading product line with this new resource for pilots and flight instructors.
• Practical for all pilot skill levels, student through professional
• Eases the burden of record-keeping for pilots and instructors
• Full-featured logbook without the bulk of "professional" logs
• 450 entries means a decreased risk of losing a lifetime of flight experience without sacrificing the features of a "professional" flight log
• Affordable and efficient
• Pages to list certificates, ratings, and operating privileges
• Up to 450 flight entries
• Complete endorsement section covering all endorsements required for student through CFII training ground instruction
• Separate table of contents with numbered pages for quick reference
• Larger than a typical student log but not as bulky, fragile, or heavy as a "professional" flight log
• High quality paper and hard-cover binding
• 5.25" x 9.25"
We Also Recommend