Aviation Mechanic Handbook
Dale Crane's handbook for mechanics has been considered "The Aviation Standard" for many years.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes information critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
• applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
• aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
• material/tool identifications
• hardware sizes/equivalents
• metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
• composite materials
• aircraft batteries
• inspections, corrosion detection/control
• aircraft tire and spark plug information
• the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
We Also Recommend