ASA Prepware 2019: Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
Includes Prepware install disc and 24-month subscription to Prepware Online!
Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Prepware software for your FAA Knowledge Exam. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test.
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASA’s Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Engineer Prepware is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Explore Prepware Software by clicking the Try Before You Buy link to the right, and run the Demo FREE of charge.
Use Prepware 2019: Airline Transport Pilot & Flight Engineer for the following Knowledge Exams:
- ADX: Aircraft Dispatcher
- ATS: ATP - Airplane (Single Engine)
- ATM: ATP - Airplane (Multi-Engine)
- ATH: ATP - Helicopter (Part 135)
- ARA: ATP - Airplane - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ARH: ATP - Helicopter - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ACP: ATP Canadian Conversion
- FEX: Flight Engineer - Turbojet and Basic
- FET: Flight Engineer - Turboprop and Basicv
- FEN: Flight Engineer - Reciprocating and Basic
- FEJ: Flight Engineer - Turbojet (Added Rating)
- FEP: Flight Engineer - Turboprop (Added Rating)
- FER: Flight Engineer - Reciprocating (Added Rating)
Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. DVD drive, PDF file reader and Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows computers with 7, 8/8.1 and 10 are supported. Installation of the software will require 335 MB of hard drive space.
Macintosh computers with OS X 10.9 or newer are supported. Installation of the software will require 346 MB of hard drive space.
Part Number ASATWATPFE19
We Also Recommend